Measuring Your Kichen
Accurate measurements as indicated in the measuring procedure are the key elements we will need to plan your new kitchen. With this information, our kitchen specialists will be able to help design the kitchen of your dreams!
1. Make a rough drawing of your kitchen on a piece of paper (it doesn't have to be perfect or to scale).
2. Draw in a rough outline of the cabinets in your kitchen.
Click here to Download a PDF file (A guide to planning a and creating the heart of your home.)
3. Take out your measuring tape starting at one end of the kitchen cabinets.
4. Measure the width of the cabinet on the frame by placing the measuring tape at one end and extending it to the end of the cabinet.
5. Look at the inches markings and note where the end of the cabinet is on the lines.
6. Draw a line on your drawing and write down "w=x" (width equals 'x' inches).
7. Measure the height of your cabinet by placing the measuring tape at the top of the cabinet and extending it to the bottom of the cabinet.
8. Look at the inches markings and note where the end of the cabinet is on the measuring tape lines.
9. Beside width, write down "h=x" (height equals 'x' inches).
10.Measure the depth of your cabinet inside on the shelving by placing the end of the measuring tape at the back of the cabinet and extending it to the outer edge.
11.Look at the inches markings and note where the end of the cabinet is on the measuring tape lines.
12.Beside width and height, write down "d=x" (depth equals 'x' inches).